[horde] Fwd: Weather in Horde 4

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Mar 1 17:47:47 UTC 2012

Hi
----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
   Datum: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:33:04 -0500
     Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Fwd: Weather in Horde 4
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> I have Pear Services Weather installed,
>
> You don't need PEAR's Services_Weather - you need Horde_Service_Weather.

When looking for Weather in my separate pear's installation I find the
following:

/var/www/mauser.info/mailoffice/pear/pear list-all |grep weather
pear/Services_Weather                          1.4.6      1.4.2
This class acts as an interface to various online weather-services.

When I search for it I get the following:

/var/www/mauser.info/mailoffice/pear/pear search weather
Retrieving data...0%
Matched packages, channel pear.php.net:
Package          Stable/(Latest) Local
Services_Weather 1.4.6 (stable)  1.4.2 This class acts as an interface
to various online weather-services.

Is this the correct 'Weather'?

And if not, How do I inistall it in separate pear?

Andreas