[horde] Kronolith categories

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed Mar 7 09:26:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

----- Nachricht von Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at horde.org> ---------
   Datum: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:09:07 +0000
     Von: Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Kronolith categories
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> in H3 we had categories. We now imported all our kronolith entries
>> in H4 and we have no categories anymore which was very important.
>>
>> We just had a small number of categories to avoid some performance
>> hit, now I can not find the kronolith categories anymore.
>>
>> Did they move somewhere else?
>
> The categories should have been converted to tags. In Horde 4 we
> moved to a cross-application tagging system.

I just tagged a calendar entry but there is no color.
How can I color tags?

To be more specific, it was a huge work easement to see on first view
how many this and thats we have to do.
We grouped calendar entries with categories to quickly see if its
private or business, if its an outside or inhouse appointment, or if
its a customer or a company member to meet.

We would like to have this back again or at least something similar.
Is this possible?

As far as I can see tagging is just text?

Andreas