[horde] Horde 4 and RPC

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed Mar 7 10:03:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

----- Nachricht von Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org> ---------
   Datum: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:56:58 +0100
     Von: Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 4 and RPC
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Am 07.03.2012 10:41, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> ----- Nachricht von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> ---------
>>   Datum: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:39:56 +0100
>>     Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 4 and RPC
>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
>>>   Datum: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:34:22 +0100
>>>     Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 4 and RPC
>>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Thank you Jan for this information.
>>>
>>> Is there any schedule when its going to be fixed? I feel this could be
>>> important for everybody.
>>>
>>> Is there anything I can try to fix it by myself? I really have a need
>>> for synchronization.
>>
>> I found
>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20110919/042141.html
>> and tried to downgrade.
>>
>> Today I was able to sync 66 out of my 130 contacts with SlowSync with
>> the Nexthaus Client.
>>
>> I did it several times but I was not able to get all contacts.
>> What can I do to sync all contacts?
>
> as meanwhile workaround export contacts from horde as vcf file and
> import i.e via usb, or send them as mail attachment works nice here on
> android, vcf file import/export should work everywhere
> perhaps change to ldif or csv format as alternative
>

>> Andreas
>
> for blackberry
> http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/14817/?lang=en
> try OneMediaHub, it was recently renamed
> on android OneMediaHub is now a specialized funambol version
> the free version was renamed to FunV10

I have seen this App in the BB-Store already, but the note says that
my data going out to funambol:

NOTE
- Access your online account from your computer at http://my.funambol.com

Am I right that my data is stored on an outside server?
If yes, this application is not prefered for us, because we do not
want that our data is stored somewhere in the outside world.

Please advise here, I am very unsure...

Andreas