[horde] Horde 4 and RPC

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Wed Mar 7 10:05:23 UTC 2012

Am 07.03.2012 10:56, schrieb Robert Schetterer:
> Am 07.03.2012 10:41, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> ----- Nachricht von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> ---------
>>   Datum: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:39:56 +0100
>>     Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 4 and RPC
>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
>>>   Datum: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:34:22 +0100
>>>     Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde 4 and RPC
>>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Thank you Jan for this information.
>>>
>>> Is there any schedule when its going to be fixed? I feel this could be
>>> important for everybody.
>>>
>>> Is there anything I can try to fix it by myself? I really have a need
>>> for synchronization.
>>
>> I found
>> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20110919/042141.html
>> and tried to downgrade.
>>
>> Today I was able to sync 66 out of my 130 contacts with SlowSync with
>> the Nexthaus Client.
>>
>> I did it several times but I was not able to get all contacts.
>> What can I do to sync all contacts?
>
> as meanwhile workaround export contacts from horde as vcf file and
> import i.e via usb, or send them as mail attachment works nice here on
> android, vcf file import/export should work everywhere
> perhaps change to ldif or csv format as alternative
>

>> Andreas
>
> for blackberry
> http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/14817/?lang=en
> try OneMediaHub, it was recently renamed
> on android OneMediaHub is now a specialized funambol version
> the free version was renamed to FunV10

ok here is the url for funambol blackberry releases

http://d.funambol.com/index.php?all=&dir=./BlackBerrySyncClient/release

latest you can use maybe
http://d.funambol.com/index.php?all=&dir=./BlackBerrySyncClient/release/10.0.9/funambol

then navigate os... you need, sorry i have no idea further by blackberry
systems install etc
--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer