[horde] Notes sync

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Mar 8 07:45:13 UTC 2012

Am 07.03.2012 18:46, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
> Hi,
>
> ----- Nachricht von Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org> ---------
>   Datum: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:42:10 +0100
>     Von: Robert Schetterer <robert at schetterer.org>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] Notes sync
>      An: horde at lists.horde.org
>

>> Am 07.03.2012 16:03, schrieb Andreas Mauser:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the only sync not working fine at the moment is Notes.
>>>
>>> Creating a Note in Horde will not sync to my Blackberry, still using
>>> this fine Funambol application.
>>> Also I had seen one note from my Blackberry which has been synced to
>>> Horde with cropped text.
>>>
>>> Calendar, Tasks and Addresses seems to work flawlessly as far as I
>>> tested today.
>>>
>>> How can we get Notes to work proberly as well? Any error message I can
>>> gather for you?
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>
>> in android funambol you can only sync calendar and contacts
>> i guess its the same for blackberry, there was a debug version for
>> android which did it also for tasks and an app called astrid ( task
>> manager )
>> but this seems to be broken recently
>>
>> so my bet goes to , no sync for notes recent over funambol clients and
>> horde 3/4
>
> Well, it DID work for the first time. Now it doesnt sync notes anymore
> at all which I find very strange. We use notes a lot, sometimes we have
> over 50 notes for 1 user.

so its a different situation on blackberry to android

> If I understand it right, sync for notes doesnt work at the moment,
> ..but will that be fixed in the future? Sorry if I did misunderstand it,
> if so, please clear me up.
>
> Andreas

without any testing, i would say its not a point that matches to horde
( guessing notes sync via syncml should work with horde )
its up to funambol client to make it work, at the moment it would say
its broken, ask on the funambol client list for fixing or info
to make clear what funktion should work on blackberry

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria