[horde] Login tasks

Laurent Foucher laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr
Thu Mar 8 09:25:44 UTC 2012

Hi,
Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :

> Zitat von Laurent Foucher <laurent.foucher at iut-tlse3.fr>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have some difficulties with login task. When i try to perform
>> login tasks, for example deleting old messages from trash, (script
>> services/logintasks?app=imp is called), nothing happens.
>>
>> I have no specials informations in the log. It's like an infinite
>> loop in the script and i get an 500 error from the web server.
>>
>> I don't know if there is an error in my configuration.
>
> If you get a 500: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#wsod

I made some tests and the only relevant information i got is the following :

with memory_limit=128MB in php.ini, i get this error :

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /var/www/horde4/imp/lib/Indices.php on
line 118, referer:
https://xxxxxxx/horde4/services/logintasks.php?app=imp

and this memory_limit=256MB :

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 71 bytes) in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Imap/Client/Socket.php on line 3014, referer:
https://xxxxxxx/horde4/services/logintasks.php?app=imp

I'm using horde 4.0.14 and imp 5.0.19 and dovecot 2.0.16 on a debian squeeze.

Thanks for your help.

--
- Laurent Foucher