[horde] provide default location values for weather services

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:50:14 UTC 2012

2012/3/8 LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>

> 2012/3/8 Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>

>> Quoting LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> How could we do that?
>>>

>> I will assume you mean the weather data returned via the timeobjects API?
>>
>> It tries the following in this order:
>>
>> * The user's location setting in the default identity
>> * The address in a contact marked as "own" via the contacts API
>> * If supported by the weather backend, attempts to determine via the
>> browser's IP address.
>>
>> --
>> mike
>>
>> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
>> mrubinsk at horde.org
>>
>> --
>>
>> OK, that's clear now
> How can I enter default location for an identity (what is the syntax?).
> That's a free text area!
>
> I tried to put this:
$_prefs['location']['value']='58 Boulevard Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille,
France';

but then I've got those traces on each login
Mar  9 11:50:00 horde41 HORDE: [timeobjects] PHP ERROR: Undefined offset: 0
[pid 21460 on line 217 of
"/var/www/horde/timeobjects/lib/Driver/Weather.php"]
Mar  9 11:50:00 horde41 HORDE: [timeobjects] PHP ERROR: Trying to get
property of non-object [pid 21460 on line 219 of
"/var/www/horde/timeobjects/lib/Driver/Weather.php"]

So, what is the syntax?

Thanks

Dom

--