[horde] Horde-alarms problem

Samuel Wolf samuel_wolf at web.de
Mon Mar 12 10:29:19 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have the same problem and found following solution.
First idea was the horde script to add the Horde location as user "horde-admin":

horde-admin at mail:/root$ pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
[...]
Could not save horde_dir configuration value to PEAR config.
Install scripts complete
horde-admin at mail:/root$

But this do not work.
Then I copy the .pearrc from the root user to the home of my horde-admin user, now it work fine without root privileges.

Samuel