[horde] Horde-alarms problem

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Mon Mar 12 12:47:37 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:
>
>> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> PEAR should really be a bit more verbose with the error message.
>>> Anyways, does:
>>>
>>> pear config-set -c horde horde_dir /var/www/horde system
>>>
>>> executed as root work?
>>
>> Yes, it does:
>>
>> root at xxxxx ~ # pear config-set -c horde horde_dir /var/www/horde system
>> config-set succeeded
>
> And does it actually make the cron job work?

Sorry, I did not see that the setting you proposed is a system-wide
PEAR-setting (as far as I think).
Executing as user www-data gives no output:
www-data at xxxxx:~$ horde-alarms
www-data at xxxxx:~$

I activated the cron-job in the crontab of user www-data and voila,
the alarms work.

Do you maybe want to give a hint in the documentation?

Thanks for your help
Jens