[horde] pear.horde.org reg.

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Mon Mar 19 07:39:16 UTC 2012

> packages.

> us.

> >> I could not do this because, the system on which I tried has PHP 5.1
> >> and this requires 5.3. I need to upgrade the OS to first install this
> >> MiniPear.  Will it not be possible to allow wget -r for rest
> >> directory?  Anyway it is working for first level directory i.e.
> >> http://pear.horde.org.  Or is it possible to keep a tar of whole
> >> pear.horde.org at some place from where we can download?
> >
> > You need at least PHP 5.2 for Horde 4 anyway. So you will have to
> > upgrade the OS.
> >
> > --
> >    Vilius
>
> I have my actual Horde server with RHEL 5.3.  But this is not
> connected to Internet.  I need to upgrade my Internet client only for
> this purpose.

As far as I know RHEL 5.3 comes with PHP 5.1 so you still have to upgrade at least your Horde server.

What your internet client runs on? If it's RHEL 5.x with latest service pack, then you can still install PHP 5.3 from official distribution without upgrading to RHEL 6. Check the release notes for that.

--
   Vilius