[horde] pear.horde.org reg.

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Mar 20 05:39:50 UTC 2012

>> http://pear.horde.org/feed.xml
>>
>> or just wget -r this file.
>
> Thanks for responding to my request.
>
> This file does not contain the files contained in 'rest' directory. And
> I already downloaded all the files in 'get' directory. So, I want the
> list files contained in 'rest' directory.

You don't need anything for offline deployment but channel.xml and the
tgz files. I don't even know what files are inside the rest dir.

Just install first the channel.xml file, then the role and then whatever
horde pear packages you need.

Try

pear channel-add channel.xml
pear install --nodeps --force Horde_Role.tgz
pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
pear install --nodeps --force Horde_Foo.tgz
pear install --nodeps --force Horde_Foo2.tgz
pear install --nodeps --force Horde_Foo3.tgz
pear install --nodeps --force Horde_Foo4.tgz

Something along that line.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer