[horde] Wrong Birthday entry in Contacts ActiveSync & Andoird ICS 4.0.2

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Wed Mar 21 01:18:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 14.03.2012 20:30, schrieb Stephan Kleber:

> after some preliminary tests it seems these two patches fix both
> issues for me. I want to do some more testing to be sure, but
> everything looks very promising.

Not for me, still the same: Creating a new contact in turba, the
Birthday still is switched to the day before on the Nexus after
syncing. The Date is still correct in Horde. Correcting it in the
smartphone (or creating a new contact with it) is working as desired.

sync.log is showing the "wrong" date.

Regards hanns