[horde] Horde Multidomain

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 26 14:56:24 UTC 2012

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am 26.03.2012 11:29, schrieb Paul Ronald:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i would like to give hosting from one instance of horde for three
>> domains. I will show only one access for the three domains (
>> https://webmail.company.com). But, i would like that the users of
>> the 3 domains can't see anything of the others domains. For
>> example, when i give permission of read to my calendar or address
>> book to any logged all the domains will see the calendar.

I'm not sure how this would work with only a single access for all
domains. You will probably need to have 3 different virtual domains.
They can all point to the same Horde install though - you would
configure host-specific config files as Ralf has suggested below.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org