[horde] adressbook error after migration

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Mar 30 08:07:35 UTC 2012

Zitat von Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org>:

> Hi All,
>
> i migrated from horde3 to horde4 more or less successfully (all
> identities and signatures got lost, perhaps more).
>
> Now if I want to add an email-adress in imp's dynamic view by
> clicking on a sender adress in the mail preview pane and then "add
> to adressbook", i get "Invalid Adressbook: localsql". Adding in
> Turba works fine. How can I fix this (for all my users, if
> possible)? Thanks for any advice!

You didn't use address book shares in Horde 3, but you do in Horde 4
(because it's default there). Either disable shares in Turba, or
delete the add_source preference values from the preference backend.
Shared and non-shared address books have different names.

Jan.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project