[horde] Horde 4 and Sork

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:06:19 UTC 2012

Quoting "claudio.prono at atpss.net" <claudio.prono at atpss.net>:

> Hi to all,
>
> I have noticied today there isn't the Sork module on Horde 4. Previously
> i am using Horde 3 with sork and vacation for the forwards and vacation
> management, with dovecot-sieve.

Sork is being replaced by Ingo for everything but passwords.  There is
a Horde 4 passwd module still, though eventually that will probably be
rolled into Horde proper.

_Almost_ anything you could with H3 sork you can do with H4 Horde+Ingo+Passwd.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.