[horde] Horde dead after last upgrade

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Thu Apr 12 06:38:34 UTC 2012

Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> Im starting to wonder what kind of code is in horde...  out of nowhere,  I
> could access the login page but couldn't get past it.   Then, after the
> update of this morning,  it works perfectly.

We had one issue in the release yesterday that caused problems with
PHP 5.2. The window where this problem existed was rather narrow as a
quick second release fixed it. You might however have hit that window
which caused you problem.

> Now fearing to lose or
> otherwise corrupt my calendar & contacts,  I'd like to implement an
> automated backup.

A backup is of course mandatory in any case :)

> Would a cron job to backup my database MySQL would do?

In the default situation, yes.

Cheers,

Gunnar