[horde] Turba several email addresses functionality lost

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:10:46 UTC 2012

Hi,  back in December 2011, I enabled the multiple email addresses in Turba
as described very well in
http://wiki.horde.org/TurbaExtraFields?referrer=HowTo  but for some
reasons, now I am trying to send an email to an address which is no longer
in my turba contact.  I quickly came to the conclusion that all contact's
alternate emails were no longer available for some reasons..  I just HOPE
doing the last Horde upgrade did not delete them from the SQL database...

   The file 'turba/config/attributes.local.php' is still there with the info
I put last dec 2011..  Everything remained the SAME except the update which
I performed last week.

   Id like to recover these other addresses for each contact.  How??

   Any help is very appreciated!

   Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
   Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux