[horde] user-set and then locked prefs in H3

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Apr 18 19:53:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

when users set their preference and admin later locks it in prefs.php,
the user-set preference still seems to apply. Is this true with horde3?

We have horde-webmail 1.2.11, I locked user's trash_folder to 'Trash' but
I got a user report that their trash is still to folder set before.

Do I need to remove all user preferences that I have locked from horde
DB?

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.