[horde] Installing horde without access to pear/php cli

Johan Sandblom js at ndblom.se
Fri Apr 20 13:08:07 UTC 2012

Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> writes:

>> Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> writes:
>>
>> > Please keep discussions on the list.

>> the

>> (include_path='/storage/content/86/148886/ndblom.se/public_html/horde/
>> lib:.:/usr/lib64/php')

>> > Your include_path is incorrect. It doesn't point to your PEAR directory.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jan Schneider
>> > The Horde Project
>> > http://www.horde.org/
>>
>> OK. I see three elements in this path, the first pointing to
>> '/.../public_html/horde/lib', the second to '.', and the last to
>> '/usr/lib64/php'. I assume the second one should be altered to
>> '/.../pear/PEAR'. I tried putting
>>
>> php_value include_path
>> "/.../public_html/horde/lib:/.../pear/PEAR:/usr/lib64/php"
>>
>> in
>>
>> /.../public_html/horde/.htaccess
>>
>> but with no effect, I get the same
>> error message, so this directive is apparently ignored.
>>
>> I am not very experienced in this regard. Anything else I can try?
>
> Do not modify current paths, just add a new one. Do not use relative paths. Basically copy full variable from /etc/php.ini then add another ":" character and then full path to your PEAR install.
>
> --
>    Vilius

I did. The '/.../' is just my way of deidentifying for the mailing
list. Any edits I try to make to the path using horde/.htaccess are
ignored. Can this be altered somehow within horde? Preferably without
altering all .php files ...

Johan

--
Johan Sandblom

"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite." -- Bertrand Russell