[horde] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Interface design Horde 4.1/5.0

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:18:02 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-24 12:00 PM, "Jens Gruentjes" <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de> wrote:

> Zitat von Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:
>

>> Citējot Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
>> Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:44:59 -0600:

is missing/problematic about it?

>>> I, too, am interested in this answer.  Especially since our experience
has been just the opposite: nobody uses the traditional mode anymore - only
the dynamic (and smartmobile) mode, for IMP at least.  All paid development
requests in the last 3-4 years have been exclusively for the dynamic view.
 I personally am no longer actively adding features for the traditional
view.

>> actually, my users find dynamic view annoying. just our 2 cents
>>
>> Janis
>>

> Have you thought about keeping Horde 3.x or even earlier releases? Then
your users have no choice but to use the traditional view.