[horde] IMP can't handle large jpg attachments

Robsonfa robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br
Tue Apr 24 18:49:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

Our IMP webmail can't handle large jpg attachments. We are using
horde-webmail, with versions below:

    Dimp: H3 (1.1.6)
    Horde: 3.3.11
    Imp: H3 (4.3.9)
    Ingo: H3 (1.2.5)
    Kronolith: H3 (2.3.5)
    Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
    Mnemo: H3 (2.2.4)
    Nag: H3 (2.3.6)
    Turba: H3 (2.3.5)

We installed ImageMagick, but the problem has not gone away. Are there
something more  who we had to have done? Could you help us?

It has only happened when we are using Internet Explorer. When we are using
Mozzila Firefox or others browsers, this problem doesn't happen.

There are some computers with Internet Explorer installed which  it doesn't
happen.

Tanks,

Robson