[horde] Class 'Net_DNS2_Lookup' not found

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:55:29 UTC 2012

2012/3/6 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>

>  Hello,
>>
>> I have some strange trace in apache error_log
>>
>> Tue Mar 06 08:50:00 2012] [error] [client 139.124.132.69] PHP Fatal error:
>> Class 'Net_DNS2_Lookup' not found in
>> /usr/share/php/Net/DNS2/**Packet/Request.php on line 189
>> I have no big troubles running horde but sometimes there is such errors in
>> apache logs. Am I alone?
>> Package is installed normally via pear
>>
>> Net_DNS                    1.0.7   stable
>> Net_DNS2                   1.2.0   stable
>> php 5.3.3
>>
>> horde 4.0.13
>>

> Must be a bug in Net_DNS2.
>
> --
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

I just follow an old thread and I found what the problem is: on some lines:
Net_DNS2_Lookups::E_PACKET_INVALID
and several lines later on line 189:

                throw new Net_DNS2_Exception(
                    'unsupported PTR value: ' . $name,
                    Net_DNS2_Lookup::E_PACKET_INVALID
                );

without an s so that leads to a php fatal error. I just correct my local
Net_DNS2 version manually.
May be it could be easier for you to contact the developper

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux