[horde] Kronolith : sharing only works for admin users

Xavier Montagutelli xavier.montagutelli at unilim.fr
Fri Apr 27 06:37:01 UTC 2012

Hello list,

Sharing a calendar (under kronolith) only works for admin users. For normal
users, the groups he/she belongs to appear in the calendar properties popup,
but nothing happens when we make the share.

Sharing (this is a Horde parameter) is allowed :
  $conf['share']['no_sharing'] = false;

Sharing an address book works.

Did I miss something ? Does it work for you ?

Other global sharing parameters :

$conf['share']['auto_create'] = true;
$conf['share']['world'] = false;
$conf['share']['any_group'] = false;