[horde] Kronolith permissions

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Fri May 4 21:33:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm testing horde4 to prepare a migration from horde3, and I'stuck in
kronolith:
Same symptom after horde-db-migrate from 3, or with a fresh database.

In kronolith, if I try to change my calendar's preference, or add a
calendar (same for task list), all the fields of the forms are
'disabled=""'.
I still can 'unlock' them with a browser addon, and calendar
creation/modification works as expected.

Can someone help me to see this simple thing I'm missing ?

Keep up the good work !
--
*Geoffroy Desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux