[horde] kronolith guest permissions

mrubinsk at horde.org mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 4 22:13:43 UTC 2012

You probably also need guest perms on Horde as well.

-- mike

Stephan <steffo76 at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi list,

I would like to set up a calendar that is accessible (read-only) for
everyone so I created it and set the rights for guest to read and show.

I still get a logon windows if I try to access the calendar while being
unauthenticated. I tried setting read and show permissions for guests
and authenticated users on kronolith itself in the rights section of the
admin panel but still cannot access the .ics when I'm not authenticated.

Any hints ?

Regards
Stephan