[horde] Kronolith permissions

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Sat May 5 21:03:35 UTC 2012

On 05/05/2012 10:33, Vilius Šumskas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Saturday, May 5, 2012, 12:33:36 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
>> I'm testing horde4 to prepare a migration from horde3, and I'stuck in
>> kronolith:
>> Same symptom after horde-db-migrate from 3, or with a fresh database.
>
>> In kronolith, if I try to change my calendar's preference, or add a
>> calendar (same for task list), all the fields of the forms are
>> 'disabled=""'.
>> I still can 'unlock' them with a browser addon, and calendar
>> creation/modification works as expected.
>
>> Can someone help me to see this simple thing I'm missing ?
>
>> Keep up the good work !
>
> Some  strange  browser  plugin  probably?  Have  you  tried with other
> browsers?

Tried with firefox-10, with two different profiles (full and
'empty-for-test' one), midori-0.4.3, chromium 10

Same effect everywhere (capture joined with chromium: fields are grey'd
and have all attribute 'disabled=""') :(

Using php-fpm and nginx as frontend, everything working well (activesync
support, ics access, ajax interfaces, …) but this...

my global share parameters: (for now):
$conf['share']['no_sharing'] = false;
$conf['share']['auto_create'] = true;
$conf['share']['world'] = true;
$conf['share']['any_group'] = true;
$conf['share']['hidden'] = false;
$conf['share']['cache'] = true;
$conf['share']['driver'] = 'Sqlng';

In turba I can create an address book and share it without problem…

Any idea where to look at ?
Where in the code are this forms generated ?

Anyway, thanks all !
--
*Geoffroy Desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux