[horde] Ajax API Key

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue May 8 19:47:23 UTC 2012

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Ok,
>
> thank you.
>
> I found there is no difference in kronolith maps if I enter the
> Google V3 API key in Horde Google maps API line or in the Google
> Ajax API line.

Ah, sorry. I misunderstood which field you were talking about. Indeed,
the Google Search API field should probably be removed and the Google
Maps API field should probably have the label renamed to better
reflect that it's the v3 API key. These changes will be made for Horde
5. It's the one labled for Google Maps that is required for geocoding
to work correctly with Google's Maps API. IIRC, they don't require the
key for normal map requests any longer - though I don't have the code
in front of me to verify this.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)