[horde] set shared address book as default

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed May 9 08:36:11 UTC 2012

Zitat von Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>> > Sveiki,

>> IMP/Kronolith

>> > It is possible with hooks.
>>
>> As there is no example available as far as i can see, one have to be a
>> PHP/Horde coder to do it and it looks like it is nothing to explain in
>> a short mail :-(
>> So for our userbase we resort to set it by hand for every account, but
>> i still wonder why such a simple task is that difficult to achieve.
>
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20120402/043953.html

Thanks, that was what we already have done and it works for IMP. What
doesn't work is to use the shared address book as "default_dir" and
"sync_books" default value for Turba. We have deleted all entries in
horde_prefs for the user to test but still got another address book as
default in Turba.

Any hint for this one?

Regards

Andreas