[horde] set shared address book as default

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed May 9 15:39:27 UTC 2012

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> You don't need to set default_dir preference if you are using
>> shared  address books. Pushapp_post hook in Turba should take care
>> of  everything.
>>
>> As for the "sync_books" value maybe others could chime in.
>
> The sync_books will *always* include the user's default address
> book.  The preference is for setting *additional* address book
> sources.

That's the problem, the Turba default addressbook is the wrong one
(not the shared personal) and therefore the sync_books which include
the default address book is also wrong. So my problem boils down to
correctly set the Turba default addressbook to a personal shared one.
Do i have to copy the mentioned IMP hook or how is it supposed to work?

Regards

Andreas