[horde] ActiveSync Problems with Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.0.4

Robert Müller tastenmann at chorwurm.de
Mon May 21 17:13:52 UTC 2012

Hello Horde list,
I'm trying to use Horde 4.0.7 for providing an ActiveSync account for
my Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.0.4.
After some initial hassle, syncing seemed to work fine, however, today
my phone just lost all contacts stored in that account. They are still
there in my Horde contact list, but they are not shown on the phone.
Resetting the account or removing it and adding it new on the phone
seems to bring the entries back, but they just appear after a few
minutes. I'm not exactly sure, but it seems to me this always happens
when something resets the sync state, like adding or removing
calendars seems to do.

I have generated a device specific sync log, but this file is rather
long and contains sensitive information, so I'll have to edit this
info out before I post it.
Any hints on what to look for in this file? Some strings I should grep
for? Right now I don't see anything in this file as it is about 5MB
long.

Best regards,
   Robert Müller