[horde] Report Spam

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue May 29 10:38:37 UTC 2012

> >> Yes, it is. I just wonder how I can proof (e.g. in any log file) if
> >> Horde is proberly reporting spam to spamassassin when I press the
> Report
> >> Spam button. Because when I select a Spam mail and press the button the
> >> mail goes away to the spam folder and I get a Horde onscreen message
> >> that is has been reported. But.. is that true?
> >
> > sorry ,i dont use this feature that way, however its surely documented
> > in the config files i.e in imp
> > somewhere, however if spamassassin learn feature is used , you may find
> > stuff in spamassassin logs , which is mostly  mail log per default
> > the php side of horde you may find in horde logs ,if enabled
>
> I thought the same, unfortunately I can not see any entries in maillog
> or syslog when reporting Spam in Horde.
> But my Amavis-Postfix-Spamassassin construct filters Spam Mails
> successfully at this time.

At first you need to provide us with relevant conf.php parameters which you are using for reporting the spam.

If you are using Razor, then every report should be recorded in the Razor log. On my system it is under /var/www/.razor/razor-agent.log. But it is related to web server user home directory so could be different per system.

Spamassassin has similar log too.

--
   Vilius