[horde] Recent Horde issues

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Wed May 30 11:13:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

We put the new Horde 4 framework to production yesterday and now the
logs start to fill with two specific errors, namely :

[30-May-2012 12:49:21] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
commit() on a non-object in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Db/Adapter/Base.php on line 652
[30-May-2012 12:53:00] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
query() on a non-object in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 311

The frequency is every couple of minutes. I updated the framework from
4.0.14 to 4.0.15 this morning but nothing changed.
It seems to me that these logs did not appear on version 4.0.13 before.

Neither did error messages like 'Can not communicate with the server' in
IMP.
If this message appears, either the folder list or the message list will
not be displayed correctly.

The 2 issues seem to be unrelated.

Is this a known issue ? Can I resolve it on my side or does it need code
fixing ?

kind regards,
Claude Tompers

--