[horde] S/Mime not verified

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed May 30 15:23:47 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

----- Nachricht von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de ---------
   Datum: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:03:52 +0200
     Von: lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Betreff: Re: [horde] S/Mime not verified
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> To "verify" the certifcate you need a matching trusted root-CA and
> all sub-CAs involved to verify the whole chain. I guess you either
> don't have the root-CA on your system of Horde is not able to access
> the path with root-CAs.

Thank you for the information.

In my vHost I have:

SSLEngine On
#SSLCertificateKeyFile /root/certscreate/psw2008.key
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf.d/certificates/cabundle.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf.d/certificates/mauser.info.key
SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf.d//certificates/mauser.info.crt

Is this the right thing at the right place?
And if so, are there any rights I have to give this vHost or something else?

Kind regards and Thank you,
Andreas