[horde] S/Mime not verified

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu May 31 13:04:12 UTC 2012

   Datum: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:02:31 +0200
     Von: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
Betreff: Re: [horde] S/Mime not verified
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>   Datum: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:52:23 +0300
>     Von: Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] S/Mime not verified
>      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Datum: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:28:05 -0400
>>>   Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] S/Mime not verified
>>>    An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> If a directory is specified, then it must be a correctly formed
>>> hashed directory as the openssl command would use.
>>>
>>> Since /etc/ssl/certs is a directory, what does it mean 'it must be
>>> a correctly formed hashed directory' ?
>>
>> Just use full path of the CA bundle instead of directory.
>
> Using '/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt' and restarting the
> webserver and relogin did not help.

Still got not all right ^^

As I got a CACert S/MIME Mail right now which cannot be verified I
downloaded the class3.crt from cacert.org and saved it in
/etc/ssl/certs but it did not help.

Isn't it so that I just have to save certs I need in /etc/ssl/certs to
have Horde grab it?

In Horde I switched back and set it to /etc/ssl/certs which works OK
now for all other S/MIME mails.

Any idea for that one? :)

Kind regards and cheers,
Andreas