[horde] Empty menu if switching to SSL

Dirk Dettmering dirk.dettmering at med.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jun 6 08:06:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm sure it's a rather small but effective misconfiguration by myself
which leads to an empty menu if I switch my horde system from using port
80 to SSL/443. The only error I get is when using IE: Horde_Tree is
undefined.

Meldung: Syntaxfehler
Zeile: 1
Zeichen: 1
Code: 0
URI: https://webmail.med.uni-marburg.de/js/hordetree.js

Meldung: 'Horde_Tree' ist undefiniert
Zeile: 43
Zeichen: 44
Code: 0
URI: https://webmail.med.uni-marburg.de/services/portal/index.php

My private Horde system is running absolutely fine with SSL and I
compared both configurations with no success (of cource I also searched
in the list archive as well).

Could someone please be so kind and give me a hint (or even a light
kick! *g*) what to do to resolve this issue?!

Thanks in advance and best regards

Dirk

P.S.: There is a controversial statement between
http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/PERFORMANCE#sending-mail and at
the configuration options Mailer of /admin/config/config.php?app=horde
where you state the option $conf[mailer][type] "Use a SMTP server
(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). The first recommends to use the binary sendmail
the second to use a smtp server. I assume that the latter is correct?

--
Universitätsklinikum Gießen und Marburg GmbH,
Dezernat 5 - Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV)

Standort Marburg
Baldingerstraße
D-35043 Marburg

Telefon   (+49) 06421 - 58 66570
Telefax   (+49) 06421 - 58 64574
E-Mail: dirk.dettmering at uk-gm.de
url: http://www.ukgm.de

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wolfgang Pföhler
Geschäftsführung: Martin Menger (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Werner Seeger (stv.
Vors.),
Dr. Christiane Hinck-Kneip, Prof. Dr. Jochen A. Werner
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Gießen
Amtsgericht Gießen HRB 6384