[horde] Mod Selection on Smartphone doesn't work

bagcib at itu.edu.tr bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Tue Jun 12 15:38:36 UTC 2012

hi list,

  i have problem with the selecting view mode on mobile device.. In
smartphone login screen, i choose traditional (or dynamic) view and login.
But it always use with smartphone. Mode selecting is not working.
  When i tried in computer browser (non-mobile), all modes are working
correctly; but in smartphones, it use always smartphone view..

  in demo.horde.org, it's working.. I think there is a problem with my
server. I'm using latest horde & imp module. There is no more module in
this test server. All config are default except db settings. All
preferences are default except this dynamic view options:

// Show dynamic view?
  $_prefs['dynamic_view'] = array(
     'value' =>0,
     'type' => 'checkbox',
     'desc' => _("Show the dynamic view by default, if the browser supports
it?")
  );

  any idea to fix that problem? I think i'm missing something..

  B.Baransel BAĞCI
  Istanbul Technical University
  IT-Office