[horde] Facebook

Rodrigo Abantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Mon Jul 2 16:41:42 UTC 2012

php5-curl was already installed and loaded. I did "pecl install
Pecl_Http" and loaded http.so in php but still the same problem, the
link that is generated is
"https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token&oauth_callback=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.domain.com%2Fhorde4%2Fservices%2Ftwitter%2F" with no
oauth_token.

--