[horde] Any news on Horde 5 ....

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Jul 3 14:11:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I don't want to bug, I don't want to whine, but are there any kind of
news regarding the upcoming H5?

My 'problem' if we can't present a (nice) groupware solution to our
staff and colleagues in the next few weeks, we have to drop horde and
have to switch to some other software ... sounds crazy but that's my live :/

How could one support the development?

From Gunnar Wrobles log:

We do hope to present you with an alpha of Horde 5 - including the draft
of the new design - on the 22nd May of 2012.

http://log.pardus.de/2012/05/sneak-peek-of-new-horde-5-user.html

Hmmm ... and all I saw is one nice preview picture.

	so long . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: