[horde] Login with IMP auth, but IMP Application should be invisible?

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Fri Jul 6 13:53:31 UTC 2012

There is a Serverchange. And some users should backup thier data, turba,
kronolith and nag data. Not all users, only a few users. But they do not
want to use the IMP to write an e-mail or other features.

    There is IMAP authentication, or not?
    conf.php:
    $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';