[horde] Default Language

bagcib at itu.edu.tr bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Fri Jul 6 19:20:58 UTC 2012

Alinti Rodrigo Abantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>

> Hi, is there a way to disable the language selection at login
> without editing the source code? I've locked the preference
> 'language' but the dropdown menu at login still appears.

I don't know any config or pref for this, but we did it with editing
template file (templates/login/login.inc) and comment the selection
menu. This hides the selection menu, so the default language (in
pref.php) will be pre-selected language. But users still can change
their language in horde preferences->locale and time