[horde] How to upgrade - was: Horde 5.0.0alpha1

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Mon Jul 9 19:15:04 UTC 2012

> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:
>>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL
>>>
>>>     I then installed horde via the php way using the alpha channel and
>>>     I'm up and running.  I have a few issues:
>>>
>>>     1) can't get gollem to authenticate, says user not authorized for
>>>     gollem
>>    backends.local.php
>   There is no Gollem release that's compatible with Horde 5 yet.

Same is true of Kronolith, then?  I note it isn't an alpha, so that
explains why it doesn't work yet.  Maybe the test.php should say that
those versions aren't yet working?  Just an idea.

Ok.

Anyhow, mail/contacts is working well.  No issues that I've seen just
yet.  Sending this now using the alpha stuff.  Folder all work as do my
filters (ingo), so that's great!  I might try the activesync to see if
mail now works to a phone.

brent