[horde] Horde 5 Alpha test .... HORDE: User is not authorized for imp

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Jul 10 14:31:13 UTC 2012

Am 10.07.12 16:19, schrieb Brent:

> Quoting Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I managed to setup a quick and dirty installation of H5 putting all
>> information I found so far together.
>>
>> I can log in to H5, but do get an error when try to use imp:
>>
>> User is not authorized for imp
>>
>> 1. Horde_Registry::appInit() /var/www/html/horde5/imp/index.php:18
>>

>> What might I have missed / not yet migrated.
>>
>> I upgraded a test installation of H4.
>>
>>     Thanks for any suggestions . Götz
>
> imp/config/backends.local.php  would be my guess.

I'v copied that file, so it was there

> In the horde config authetication tab, did you choose to have a Horde
> Application do the authentication?  Did you set it to imp?

No, it was set to automatic.

I changed to [driver] Let a Horde app handle... and imp.

Now I can login, but the  mail page is still white and just a

-> http://mytestserver/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox

	Thx so far and some more suggestions? :)

	Regards /Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: