[horde] Horde5 Whitescreen

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:20:17 UTC 2012

On 10 July 2012 13:38, Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de> wrote:

>> For now it's disabled.  As per the rest of the mail, I'm getting a
>> whitescreen accessing the portal page.  If I go to /imp then I can
>> actually see the mails.  But when I try to do anything, I get an
>> error.  I can't try again at the moment, I'll let you know more
>> about the error in a bit.
>>
>> Simon
> Did you install any portal blocks? Does deleting your preferences
> (horde_prefs) from the database help?

Well, I did this:
UPDATE `hordebeta`.`horde_prefs` SET `pref_uid` =
'simon at example.net.old' WHERE `horde_prefs`.`pref_uid` =
'simon at example.net' AND `horde_prefs`.`pref_scope` = 'horde' AND
`horde_prefs`.`pref_name` = 'portal_layout';

But it doesn't help.  Using Chrome instead of Firefox, I got:
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection
without sending any data.

> Let's keep discussions on the list

Sorry - I forget that Reply on this list doesn't go back to the list.

Simon