[horde] Available value for prefs.local.php

Samuel Wolf samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:24:53 UTC 2012

2012/7/11 Rodrigo Abantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br>:
> In my configuration I set $_prefs['timezone']['value'] =
> 'America/Sao_Paulo'; and it worked fine here. But I had to clean my squid
> and browser cache;

Yes it work, was a permission problem:
-rw-------  1 root     root        54 11. Jul 15:15 prefs.local.php

Should be www-data in debian:
-rw-------  1 www-data     root        54 11. Jul 15:15 prefs.local.php

But anyway, is there a way to find out the possible values for other prefs?
In some cases it is a word like "Europe/Berlin" and other values only
a number like "0" or "1".

Samuel