[horde] Imap search queries

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Thu Jul 12 09:56:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right mailing list for this problem or it
should go into IMP or INGO list.

I had a user who complained about 'Error communicating with the server'
errors, which were absolutely reproducible, nearly everytime he tried to
select a mail.
During the mailbox building process, an error log appeared:

Jul 12 11:37:14 webmail1 HORDE: [ingo] PHP ERROR: array_merge():
Argument #2 is not an array [pid 18 on line 626 of
"/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Imap/Client/Search/Query.php"]

In this specific case, Argument #2 was a string which is why the error
appeared. I wrote a small patch (attached) to deal with that problem but
again it is kind of a dirty quickfix because I think Argument #2 just
shouldn't be a string.

Anyway, it seems to have resolved the problem for now.

kind regards,

--
Claude Tompers
Ingénieur réseau et système