[horde] Sending mail with ActiveSync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 13 15:19:25 UTC 2012

Not sure what you mean. ActiveSync doesn't have a "sending server" and
it doesn't communicate with any mail server directly. All
communication goes through the EAS protocol via the rpc endpoint in
horde...even the outgoing email traffic.

--
mike

Sent from mobile.

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>> Hi