[horde] Horde 5.0.0beta1

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Fri Jul 20 17:53:22 UTC 2012

Quoting Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the alpha1 installed; so what is the right syntax for the "pear
>> upgrade" to get to the beta?
>>
>> Would be nice to know, so I can have fun :)
>>
>> "pear upgrade -a -B -c horde" from the official upgrading instructions
>> dos not look so good .... e.g. is downloading imp 5 etc....
>>

> without being abel to test it myself, I think that
>
> pear -d preferred_state=beta upgrade -a -B -c horde
>
> could work.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong
>
> Greetings
> Jens

I had to remove the dependencies installed from the alpha version,
then I was able to get Horde upgraded to the beta release.  Working
fine now on 5.0.0beta1.

I do note that the Weather page still does the "%r" for the local
time.  This has existed for a while now.  Just change the
horde/config/prefs.php.  Here's the diff, two lnes is all you need to
change.

500c500
<     'value' => '%H:%M:%S',
---
>     'value' => '%X',
506c506
<         '%R' => strftime('%r') . ' (' . _("24-hour format") . ')',
---
>         '%R' => strftime('%R') . ' (' . _("24-hour format") . ')',

Then the time will display correctly.  Looking forward to seeing
Kronolith get some beta love.

Thanks!

brent