[horde] Horde 5.0.0beta1

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:26:13 UTC 2012

On 20 July 2012 16:21, Brent <impuser at bitrealm.com> wrote:

> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> I had to remove the dependencies installed from the alpha version, then I
>>> was able to get Horde upgraded to the beta release.  Working fine now on
>>> 5.0.0beta1.
>>

>> Given that I am still not sure what I'm doing in the separate pear
>> install, I tried the following:
>>
>> mail:/usr/share/horde-beta# /usr/share/horde-beta/pear/pear -c
>> /usr/share/horde-beta/pear.conf -d preferred_state=beta upgrade -a -c
>> horde
>> Package "pear.horde.org/Horde_Core" dependency
>> "pear.horde.org/Horde_ElasticSearch" has no releases
>> Failed to download pear/Text_CAPTCHA within preferred state "beta",
>> latest release is version 0.4.3, stability "alpha", use
>> "channel://pear.php.net/Text_CAPTCHA-0.4.3" to install
>> Failed to download pear/Text_LanguageDetect within preferred state
>> "beta", latest release is version 0.3.0, stability "alpha", use
>> "channel://pear.php.net/Text_LanguageDetect-0.3.0" to install
>> Failed to download horde/Horde_DataTree within preferred state "beta",
>> latest release is version 2.0.0alpha1, stability "alpha", use
>> "channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_DataTree-2.0.0alpha1" to install
>> Failed to download horde/Horde_DataTree within preferred state "beta",
>> latest release is version 2.0.0alpha1, stability "alpha", use
>> "channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_DataTree-2.0.0alpha1" to install
>> Failed to download pecl/sasl within preferred state "beta", latest
>> release is version 0.1.0, stability "alpha", use
>> "channel://pecl.php.net/sasl-0.1.0" to install
>> Unknown remote channel: pear.phpunit.de
>> WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of
>> "pear/HTTP_Request2"
>> WARNING: "pear/DB" is deprecated in favor of "pear/MDB2"
>> WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of
>> "pear/HTTP_Request2"
>> WARNING: "pear/DB" is deprecated in favor of "pear/MDB2"
>> WARNING: "pear/Console_Color" is deprecated in favor of
>> "pear/Console_Color2"
>> WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of
>> "pear/HTTP_Request2"
>> WARNING: "pear/Auth_SASL" is deprecated in favor of "pear/Auth_SASL2"
>> Unknown remote channel: pear.phpunit.de
>> WARNING: "pear/Net_URL" is deprecated in favor of "pear/Net_URL2"
>> WARNING: "pear/Auth_SASL" is deprecated in favor of "pear/Auth_SASL2"
>> WARNING: "pear/HTTP_Request" is deprecated in favor of
>> "pear/HTTP_Request2"
>> WARNING: "pear/XML_Parser" is deprecated in favor of "pear/XML_Parser2"
>> Duplicate package channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Routes-1.1.2 found
>> Duplicate package channel://pear.horde.org/Horde_Routes-2.0.0beta1 found
>> upgrade failed
>>

>> Any suggestion on how to upgrade alpha to beta?
>>
>> Simon
>

> Should be kept on list...but...
>
> Remove the following:
>
> pear/Text_CAPTCHA
> pear/Text_LanguageDetect
> horde/Horde_DataTree

> [...]

I thought I'd replied all to that one - sorry.

mail:/usr/share/horde-beta# /usr/share/horde-beta/pear/pear -c
/usr/share/horde-beta/pear.conf uninstall pear/Text_CAPTCHA
pear/Text_LanguageDetect horde/Horde_DataTree
pear/Text_CAPTCHA not installed
pear/Text_LanguageDetect not installed
horde/Horde_DataTree not installed

I might have some time next week to figure it out.

Simon