[horde] Horde 5.0.0beta3

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Mon Jul 23 16:01:27 UTC 2012

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the third beta release of the Horde
> Application Framework version 5.0.0.

I can't pinpoint exactly when this happened, but sometime after alpha
1, I now get a red error pop-up in the lower right that says "Error
when communicating with the server" when I hit the refresh button in
mail after a period of inactivity.  I do not have Imp set to refresh
the folder view, so after a "period of time" (more than 2 minutes,
less than 10), if I hit Refresh I get the above error.  I do not see
any attempt to login to Imap in my maillog.  If I hit refresh again, I
see the login to the Imap server and the view is refreshed in Horde.
If I hit the Refresh button every couple of minutes, the error dialog
never appears.  I removed all sessions and cache files from the
server, but the error persists.

I know I saw it in beta 2, not sure about beta 1.  I am also seeing it
in beta 3.

brent