[horde] Feature - Automatic Filtering

Brian Spraker spraker at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 18:28:18 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is something already integrated into Horde 4 or not, but I think it would be very beneficial - much like how Microsoft Exchange works - to have Horde run some kind of script through a cron job that would automatically run through everyone's filters and apply them to mail.

Not sure the amount of work that something like this would entail, but the kronolith calendar system has a cron script that can be called which will fire off e-mail reminders (or whatever reminders are there) for all users.

Something similar for ingo / e-mail filtering would be greatly beneficial as well.

Brian S.